Image Map

2.05.2014

Workout Wednesday: Can't Skip Leg Day

Okay, I don’t know if Workout Wednesday is going to become a regular feature on this blog, but I’ll post on it occasionally. 
 
It’s the beginning of a new month, so I’m starting a new workout regimen aimed at un-squishing my thighs.  I like to focus on one area a little heavily each month. 
 
I’ll be doing four days of workouts a week. Every day involves a little bit of cardio, anywhere between 10-40 minutes, depending on my energy level and what weight training I have planned.
 
After the cardio, I’ll be doing this “Sexy Leg Challenge” from TribeSports two days a week. I’m working up to fully completing it; I started last night and could only do half the required amount of squats.
 
 
I am thinking about trying Jamie Eason’s Live Fit program next, so I plan on using some of her arm workouts for my arm day.   I shockingly developed biceps, so I gotta keep those up. You can find links to her workouts here.
 
Source

Finally, Heather and I like to do Saturday circuits, which involve 30 minutes on the machines, followed by brunch and lattes at our favorite breakfast café. 
 
I’m no expert on this topic, but my “before” picture goes down today and we’ll see where I’m at in a month. I need some leg muscles to match my badass new arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment