Image Map

3.13.2014

Vintage Silver

I’ve been wanting to start collecting transferware, so I made a trip to an antiques shop this weekend to pick up my first few pieces.  I’m not usually an antique person, so I was surprised to find myself wanting to start a completely different collection: vintage silver. 

The shop had tons and tons of silver wine buckets, trays, teapots, and pitchers, all polished up and looking new.  I’m still regretting not purchasing a huge, unique vintage silver lazy Susan- I've had to call my mother the past 3 days in a row to have her remind me of the price and why I walked away!
 
Check out how beautiful vintage silver can be for entertaining. I don't think it will be long before I'm back at the shop to start another collection.
Sources:

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

No comments:

Post a Comment