Image Map

3.07.2014

Fashion Friday: Crop Tops

I’m tiptoeing into the crop top trend for spring. I’m not really a fan of excessive skin, or belly shirts, but done right I think this trend looks great- very fresh.  The key is covering up your belly button to just show a slice of skin.
 
I like the pairing best three ways: with a maxi skirt, a pencil skirt, or layered over a button down. 
 
Here’s some inspiration on how to wear. My favorite is, of course, the pencil skirt idea, though I think the maxi or layered look translates better to my actual life.  
 
What’s your thoughts on crop tops?
 
Sources: 1  //  2  //  3

Sources: 1  //  2  //  3

Source: 1  //  2  //  3


1 comment:

  1. I paired a crop top last summer with a maxi skirt and felt so exposed and very 90's, but I think it's just an insecurity thing. They really do look so chic, and 0% slutty when done right!

    ReplyDelete