Image Map

3.17.2014

Great New Purchase

This basic tee I picked up this weekend at Banana Republic is my definition of a great purchase.


It’s extremely versatile- the non-cotton material makes it great for work when tucked into a skirt and paired with a cardigan, plus it works great with skinny leather leggings and heeled ankle boots for a night out. 
 
The price is right- it retails for $70 but it’s Banana, there’s always a coupon. I paid $42.
 
The fit is perfect- loose enough to be edgy without being ill-fitting or baggy. 
 
The simple colorblocked style is available in the above white with a black top half, or the reverse, black with white shoulders.  And it’s the perfect backdrop for my favorite accessory, the statement necklace. 
 
Some reviews online complained about the sheerness of the shirt, but I have no issues with that, as I don’t ever get dressed without a black or white camisole underneath whatever I’m wearing. 
 
Love it.  This will definitely be on repeat for me this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment