Image Map

11.27.2013

Gobble Tov

I happen to hate that Hanukkah coincides with Thanksgiving this year. The compressing of the holidays is kind of stressful, and it muddles their individual meanings. I don't want latkes with my Thanksgiving dinner, I want stuffing and a separate day to celebrate Hanukkah.

So that's what we're doing. We'll be celebrating Hanukkah with my husband's family in mid-December, long after it's over.  Unfortunately that means I won't have recipes or party recaps to share until it's too late, so in the meantime I decided to share some of my Hanukkah table inspiration.

The blue and gold typically associated with Hanukkah can be a little garish, so I'll be opting for a palette of white and navy, accented by mixed metallics. 

Here's some of the images I'm working my way through:

Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Wishing anyone who celebrates a happy "Thanksgivukkah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment