Image Map

6.02.2014

Nantucket

Today, my husband and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years, and I also can't believe that things just get better and better over time. Every day of the past two years has been amazing.

I thought that in honor of that, I'd share some posts from our wedding and first anniversary. To celebrate year one, we went to Nantucket. (This year was more lowkey, just dinner in the city). I think Nantucket might be my favorite destination I've ever been, as lame as that may sound when you consider I've been to plenty of spots in Europe! But I just love a relaxing, preppy, beachy spot.

We spent the weekend last year in a luxury hotel, going sailing, eating tons of delicious meals, walking around the island, and visiting Cisco Brewery. It was the perfect way to cap off our first year and usher in our second.






Our hotel pool

Celebrating with the champagne glass favors from our wedding!



If you go, here's some things we enjoyed:

White Elephant Hotel
Straight Wharf Restaurant
Black Eyed Susan's (breakfast)
The Endeavor (Sailing excursion, $40 for 1.5 hours)
Cisco Brewery (brewery, winery, vodka distillery in one)

No comments:

Post a Comment