Image Map

10.15.2013

Fall Entertaining Favorites





Today, I have a roundup of some elegant fall entertaining items. I have plain white dinnerware, and I love updating it seasonally by adding new linens or a fresh serving platter. I'm especially obsessed with the table runner below, which would look great set against those gold chargers. And the bronze tiered tray is perfect for Thanksgiving appetizers or dessert. And I had to include a Lenox platter- the Autumn pattern is my mom's wedding china, and I love it for the fall.



Gold napkin ring, $2.95, Pier One
 Decorative pumpkin, $9.95,  Pier One
 “Autumn” serving platter, $279, Lenox
Cake stand, $45, Martha Stewart 
Table runner, $25, World Market
Gold charger plates, $9.99 for 6, Bed Bath and Beyond
Red Cambria dinnerware, $32-$115, Pottery Barn
Mustard napkins, $9.99 for 6 World Market
Tiered serving tray, $40, Pier One
 “Gratitude” script placemat, $5.95, Pier One

No comments:

Post a Comment