Image Map

9.26.2013

Fall Nails

I’m normally very straight-laced with my nails, wearing Essie’s sheer pink Limoscene 90% of the year.  But lately I’m kind of obsessed with all the glitzy jewel tones popping up for fall.

I’m particularly into Revlon’s Elusive, a deep sparkly blue-green, reminiscent of outer space: (seen here with a glossy topcoat, it actually dries matte):

 
I love the colors in Deborah Lippman's Jewel Heist collection. What a perfect expression of fall trends:


 
OPI’S “In The Cable Car Pool Lane” is a deep berry that’s perfect for the office (unlike some of those above shades!)

 

And I must get my hands on Bewitched, by Laura Mercier- what a deep, gorgeous shade of green!
 


While we’re on the nails topic, check out “Gotham Polish,” a blog about nail style in New York City.  
 What shades will you be rocking this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment