Image Map

4.01.2014

Easter Table Settings

Today I wanted to share a little inspiration for your Easter tables! I love the cocktail of springtime colors to choose from for Easter- frilly pinks, baby blues, and pretty purples- light and fresh after the deep reds and glitz of the holidays.

My only rule? Bring out your best stuff. This isn't the time for the rustic look- a holy day calls for china, silver, and a beautiful table.

I'm totally in love with everything about this pastel place setting- especially the pretty pink peony in the middle!

Also loving this gorgeous flower arrangement:

Gold flatware is a nice addition:

I really love this little set up too- it reminds me of my grandma. She had tons of lamps and decorative objects with those gold, vintage cherubs:

This appetizer display looks insanely elegant on all this beautiful silver:

Finally, I have to share my mom's gorgeous table settings. She uses her Lenox Autumn china, with gold accessories, and always adds pretty Easter baskets. (Yes, my brother and I are edging in towards 30 and we still get Easter baskets).
Personal Pic






No comments:

Post a Comment